Szepvolgyi Business Park,
Montevideo Str. 16/B
Budapest H-1037, Hungary
+36 1 225 7086
+36 70 778 5903
- Attila Radvánszki – Director - joined Horwath HTL Hungary in 2012. Since his arrival he has taken part in the concept development of over 135 tourist attractions and hotels, and prepared market and financial feasibility studies in Hungary, Russia and numerous CIS countries.
- In the last 8 years Attila gathered unique experiences looking at projects in a diverse cultural setting from one-island-one-resorts in the Seychelles, through many firsts in the evolving Caucasus region to theme- and water-parks in Europe and the US. He also keeps a very close eye on the evolution of the short term rental phenomenon as one of the key disruptors of the modern age of hospitality.
- He is also author of a number of industry articles covering key tourism trends in Hungary.
- Attila has hotel operations background through various positions held from F&B to revenue management, in Switzerland, UK and Hungary.
- BA Honours in Travel & Tourism Management - International Business School - IBS Budapest
- Diploma of Marketing Communications - International Advertising Association, New York
- Finance and Accounting Course - M.L.S. International College, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- Placement Course Degree - SSTH Swiss School of Tourism & Hospitality, Chur, Switzerland